Saturday, April 3, 2010

An Open Letter

I was cleaning clutters in my room when i saw this old folder containing some of my notes and thought of posting it here in my blog..(to follow na lang ung iba)

Here is the Edited Version of the letter, masyado kasing mahaba...

*****

29 May 2000


Babes,

I'm not writing this to plead or to beg you to love me the way i do. i just want you to open up your reasons and let your mind understand whats inside your heart. Set aside doubts, confusion and puzzlement. Don't be discouraged by what other might think or for what other people might say. Be true to yourself and don't fake emotions. Let us give ourselves a chance to love and be loved. Let's not hesitate to say what we believe and express what we feel. Let's not permit time to just passed by.

But I guess it's a little too late, for upon reading this, I'll be somewhere far. Somewhere away from make believing we can be together. We both have our own separate ways to walk through. But if ever our path will cross again, somehow, we can sail together..

Goodbye..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's a sad goodbye... good luck to you

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...