Tuesday, March 30, 2010

It's all the same

You walked into my life unexpectedly…
You warmth my heart that has been frozen for a long time…
You melted my piercing sorrow, and gave me reasons to love again...
You’re the ocean in my river of tears, the tide that hugs the shore…
You’re the wind beneath my wings, the wind that helps me soar…
You’re the runway to my flight, the avenue towards my dreams…
You’re the songs my heart wants to sing, the lyrics my soul recites..
You’re everything I ever wanted, everything my hearts desired…

But just the same…


You broke my heart and tear it apart…
You cut the scars that you once healed…
You pushed me to the edged of nothing…
You make believe that you’ll forever stay…
You left me with no goodbyes, and leave me to the abyss of loneliness…
You’re near yet we’re so far apart…
You built the walls that separate us…
Your presence is a torture that slowly dragged to me death..

Why don’t you just leave and buried my heart..
So I won’t feel no pain.

I don’t want to love again, if loving will put me in vein…
I am sick and tired of playing the old game…

It’s all the same…

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...