Friday, April 16, 2010

Trials

I’ve been to many trials in my whole life… trials in all its kind… trials that I surpassed; trials that I survived… trials that eventually transposed as foundation of my faith, courage and wisdom… trials that made me stronger and wiser…

…but there is one trial I cannot battle… the trials in love.

Time and again it’s all coming back in circle and yet I never learned. And now I am facing this sort of trial… though its only beginning the losing never waits, it is just behind my every step waiting for me to stumble in defeat.

I want to rule the game wisely and fair, but I don’t want to compete. It hurts to sacrifice your feelings toward others happiness (especially if it’s your friend’s happiness), but if the situation permits me, then I will…

************

But just last night while I was in my bed weighting all the possibilities that this might bring, I finally realized that this trial of love isn’t worth fighting, for I might loose something I already have – friendship.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...