Monday, February 28, 2011

Topsy -Turvey

Just barely a couple of months had passed and my life doesn’t seem to do well the way I wanted. I am confused. My top turned so upside down - everything about me is not well organized because things happen in the wrong order. I am quick to believe false promises, easy to trust people, giving them importance when in fact, they are not worth it.

I am not firm in my decision. My emotions always contradict my judgment. I always seek for happiness, which is always temporary.  I’ve been so pathetic rather than practical. If only I could make a stand on what is right and necessary and not merely on preference.

But I don’t want to blame myself, not anybody... It just that life has been so complicated, so unfair sometimes, so deceiving.

------
 
"Carry on... it’s never too late to put things in order and start anew."

.

1 comment:

pa-art said...

we all have a license to be crazy sometimes :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...