Friday, February 25, 2011

Stupid Yellow

We are advised to wear yellow shirt today (or any shirt with touch of yellow) in commemoration of the 25th Anniversary of People Power Revolution (also known as the EDSA Revolution and the Philippine Revolution of 1986).

Night before, I choose from at least six or seven yellow shirts (all of different shades). I choose the one that I am comfortable wearing, a simple casual shirts.

At the office – I was told that I am not wearing yellow. I just ignore the comment coz I know I am wearing the right color.

After a while, three others commented the same. They said that I’m wearing orange instead of yellow.

WHAT??? Orange???…

Suddenly I’m confused… Are they color blind or Am I color blind??? It’s yellow, I know it is.. I confidently believe it is..

---
A different shades of yellow… a STUPID YELLOW or WHATEVER?!?. 


..

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...