Thursday, May 13, 2010

Wanderer


I have been wandering for a long time inside this complex maze.
The road is narrow and dark, there’s no light in sight
There’s no turning back for I might get lost even more
The only way is to keep on walking full of convictions
Every curves and turns is never ending.
I tend to stop awhile and think which way to choose.
I am certain I’m heading the right course
Just to find out that I am mysteriously getting nowhere.
Trying to find the way out, but every step leads to desperation.
Every struggle seems hopeless and futile, I am losing hope.
My passage is not even halfway; I am still far from the core.
The road is getting tapered, rough and meandering.
I left no course but to traverse and look for the other bends.
The dark clouds covering the maze make my journey slow
It blinded my sight and almost blinded my heart but never my soul
From the next camber I make a quick turn, never loosing hopes
My conviction is strong; I know I can make it through.
Far beyond reach, I can almost see the light.
I know I am getting there, but how?
The clouds of misery is following me, trying to suppress me
Trying to deceived me.. trying to mislead me
But nothing can obstruct me, nothing can heave me
Nothing can break my focus, just nothing…
I will keep on wandering.. I will keep on going
… Until I reach my point.. Until it’s finally over..


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...