Saturday, March 5, 2011

Yesterday, I fell asleep like dead

I woke up feeling restless. I tried to get-up but my body doesn’t want to move. My conscious effort seems useless.  I stayed in my bed for a couple of minutes more until I fall asleep again. It’s already past seven when I finally get up and fixed myself.

---------
(at the office)

I had my usual breakfast at the office: a cup of cereal drink and a peanut butter sandwich which is just enough to boast my system and to keep me going all through the first half of the day.

After an hour or two, I felt a slight dizziness and my stomach is implying hunger. I went to the canteen to have my early lunch and to, at least ease my hunger.  How ironic because my stomach is starving while my body is refusing the food, I can’t swallow.

At this moment, I can feel my head is spinning and I have this strange feeling of giving in. I went back to the office to get my things and leave home.

---------
(at home)

I went straight to my room and lie helplessly in my bed. I can feel the entire room hastily turning round and round and round and round until I lost consciousness.

After almost two hours, I gained my consciousness back. Although I can still feel an on and off dizziness, I went down the kitchen to get something to eat. Yet again, I can’t swallow the food.  I suddenly nauseous and started to puke and I felt so drained after. I pitied myself because I have no one to ask for aid.  

I managed to get back to my room and lounged in my bed until I fell asleep like dead. 

-------

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...