Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My Funeral Song...


We’re all going to die…

This is but one of the few things we can be sure of about life that sooner or later, it’s going to end.

I have chosen this particular song – Angel by Robbie Williams to be played at my funeral. I love this song. It fills me with sadness, yet it gives me hope whenever I hear this song played over and over the whole day.


So many loved ones are gone from my life, my Mom, my Dad, my Grandparents. And one day soon, I’ll be gone too. I can never tell when, but I know my time is modestly waiting, maybe tonight, tomorrow, or the day after tomorrow... 

I cherished my family, my friends and the people I’ve been with but sometimes I just have to take a minute to not only look forward to the future but also to look back to the past  and I just wish I could go back and have so many happy memories and to see just how blessed I have been. 

--------
This whole morbid thing came across my mind for what reason? Reason that I just want to keep to myself alone. One thing that I am sure of is that I am not feeling well, hale and hearty the way I was yesterday.  I also have this strong sense that something is wrong with me that I just keep on ignoring. ..

--------
Anyway, Let’s just enjoy life each day and make every moment unforgettable… Live as if you were to die tomorrow and learn as if you were to live forever.

"Tomorrow is a blank page, just waiting to be filled with your dreams... All you have to do is be yourself and live the story of your own unique life. Be proud. Be confident. And most of all, be happy.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...