Monday, April 4, 2011

Antakya

House DJ: Welcome once again to Antakya’s Bar and Grill. Hope you’re having a good time so far! Let’s all groove to the music and let’s Party.. Party..
(Music playing…)
I rummage around the crowded dance floorIn a glow of the flashing lights, I saw him.

♪♫♪ Who knew that you’d be up here
Looking like you do
You’re making staying over here impossible
Baby I must say your aura is incredible
♪♫♪

I can feel his eyes on me. I know he is watching me. We squeezed in… dancing close… and closer. Our eyes meet lock, and together we dance not stepping down from our gaze.

♫♪♫ Do you know what you started
I just came here to party
But now we’re rockin’ on the dance floor
Acting naughty
♪♫♪


He grabbed my hands, my waist. He pressed my body against him. I felt my face flushing and started to feel giddy.

♪♪♫ Your hands around my waist
Just let the music play
We’re hand in hand, chest to chest
And now we're face to face
♫♫


I could feel his hot breath gently blowing on my face. I do not restrain myself. I kissed him. He kissed me back…. We both pulled our lips apart, pressing our forehead together.

“Hi. I’m Bjozh,”

“I am Winzton.”

♫♪♪ I wanna take you away
Let’s escape into the music
DJ let it play
♪♪♪


With the urgency of our desire we continue kissing. Our arms wrapped around each other tightly. I can feel the contour of his Semi-God body

♫♫ Baby are you ready ‘cause it’s getting close
Don’t you feel the passion ready to explode
What goes on between us no one has to know
This is a private show
♪♫♫


He was extremely sweet. I started imagining the two of us together – as Lovers. It was an exciting thought, most specially our undeniable mutual attraction.

♪♪♫ Keep on rocking to it
Please don’t stop
Please don’t stop the music
♫♫


"Hi." A guy approached us. He reached his arms over Winzton’s shoulder and he had also been immediately responded. Obviously, they know each other.

"Bjozh, "I want you to meet Albert“

I was about to extend my hand and say hello when I heard him say….

"my partner."

I felt a little upset and stepped back.

"Don’t worry, we have an open relationship."

♪♪♪♫ Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
♫♫♪


“Can I join you?” Albert asked me.

“Of course.”   Winzton’s quick reply.

And then he kissed Albert. They kissed each other as if I wasn’t there.

♫♫ I just can’t refuse it
Like the way you do this
Keep on rocking to it
Please don’t stop
Please don’t stop the music
♪♫♫


I felt my heart slowly breaking but I went along with what was happening.

Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
Ma ma se, ma ma sa, ma ma coo sa
♪♫


One moment have passed but it seems time has stopped.

While they were busy embracing each other I turned my back and run off.

The music just stopped playing.

--

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...