Sunday, December 4, 2011

DEMIGOD WINZTON 2: The Right Kind of Wrong

We’re all seeking for that special person who is right for us. But if you’re just like me and you’ve been through enough relationships, maybe you too, begin to suspect that may be there’s no right person… just different flavors of wrong.

Just like the past days and nights. I can’t sleep. Looking back at all the aches I’ve been through. Can’t help but ask myself, Am I the one causing this much pain I am feeling now? Should I blame myself for all this? Is choosing the wrong person to love the only thing I’m good at?

Yeah, I must admit, maybe I was wrong on some parts and I seek out for someone who is wrong in some complementary way. It takes a lot a living to grow fully into your own wrongness.


And maybe it isn’t until I finally run up against my deepest demons and embrace my inner corpse – the ones that make me truly who I am. That I am ready to find a lifelong mate. That I am ready to find the wrong person..

But not just any wrong person:

The right wrong person—someone I would lovingly gaze upon and think, “Hey, this is the problem I want to have”. The problem I’ll be more than happy to have every day of my life.

I can’t wait for that day. That I will find that special person who is wrong for me in just the right way..

Or maybe, I have found YOU.

--------

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...