Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sad...

 Why am I so sad all of a sudden???

How can I adjust
To the way that things are going
It's killing me slowly
Oh I just want it to be how it used to be...
 

By now I should know
That in time things would change
So it couldn't be so bad... So why do I feel so sad?

.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


The world seem dark and unfriendly. I  feel like I have nothing to look forward to. The hurt deep inside me crush my usually good mood.

It makes me feel like crying, and sometimes the tears are hard to stop.

Sometimes, I just feel like being alone for a little while. Or I might want someone to comfort me or just keep my company while I'm  going  through this. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...